Thursday 19 July 2012

assalamualaikum and selamat tengah hari, hey people. i'm still alive and thank you stalker ! nah ni coretan baru tuk awak. btw, aku dah cukup bahagia . i have people who always love me. thank you. 3 of my sayang, parents, boyfie, lil momok and sister! that is enough for me! i don't need someone else in order to make me happy. heem. hey folks, i'm semester 4 already. whoaaa. and now i know i'm too exhausted with my life journey. class till night and this upcoming saturday umat islam will celebrate ramadhan.. which bulan yang penuh dengan keberkatan. and as usual. a lot of assgnments is waiting for me and my friends. since dah jadi student sejak 2 tahun lepas. takde lagi berbuka puasa bersama mak ayah bersama hari2. and i miss that time when tiba ramadhan, we too far mak ayah and as usual i never forget to miss both of u. because you are the one who make myself and decorate myself to be a perfect girl!thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment